Hole mobility in SiGe

Do you know any link, textbook,paper where i can find a simple
equation for implementing hole mobility in SiGe?I'm searching an
aquation that considers percentage of germanium and the effect of
strain when the alloy is grown on silicon substrate.
Thanks in advance
Reply to
lionelgreenstreet
I know that there is a difference between these two condition, but a great part of papers i've read (for other materials) doesn't consider this difference....so, i'm interesting about annealed and unannealed case if it is possible. Thank you so much
Reply to
lionelgreenstreet

Site Timeline