where can I FIND jet cleaning company?

anyone can tell me where can I FIND jet cleaning company?
Reply to
lottery nan
What kind of jet are you wanting cleaned? Full size, man carrying?
Ed Cregger
Reply to
Ed Cregger
we are one bizjet companies,with business jets like hawker800xp,G200,GIV. Check at
thanks a lot bry
Reply to
lottery nan
Reply to
lottery nan
Try D.Howard...
Reply to
Six_O'Clock_High
"lottery nan" skrev i melding news: snipped-for-privacy@x40g2000prg.googlegroups.com...
I'll remember never to fly with you :) A company asking RC.air group where jets can be cleaned sends a chill down my spine.
Stefan Pettersen
Reply to
Stefan Pettersen
"Six_O'Clock_High"