ANSYS: Making areas form a lot of Keypoints

Hello, I have a problem I can't solve. I'm modelling in ANSYS a square plate (130*270mm), which is unregularly bended. I do have a lot of coordinate points af the bended plate (more than

900), so I can create KP or Nodes. The problem is: I want to create AREA's through these points, but there are WAY to many area to create them by hand-picking.

I could generate the AREA's with a AGEN command, but the KP/Nodes numbers are not ordered, so I can generate it.

Does anyone of you know how to generate a mesh for a bended plate from

900 KeyPoints????

My secend question: is there in ANSYS a LIST command, in which I can list in the RESULTS of the absolue coordinates??? So, not the displacements, but the absolute coordinates.

Best Regards,

Bram

Reply to
Bram C. Vogelaar