Looking for Small Plastic Structural Elements - eg I-beam

I am looking for a source of light-weight, plastic components, eg I-Beam, angle, etc.
Any sources?

on the web at www.smallparts.com or at http://www.evergreenscalemodels.com /
If you have a local hobby shop you may want to try there also (they usu. carry structural parts for model railroad, airplanes, radio controlled cars, etc.).

Looks like good stuff. Thanks.