Mathcad file converter or reader?

Hello,

I have received a Mathcad file via email. I haven't found a means of opening it with a reader or perhaps a conversion program to convert it to some other format (e.g. html or pdf). Even a program which would simply parse the file and dump it out as xml or something simple like that would be useful. If anyone knows of a Mathcad reader or file conversion utility, I would be very grateful for the info.

All the best, Robert Dodier

Reply to
Robert Dodier

All of my mathcad files are already xml, with the important stuff gzipped (as far as I can tell). It probably depends on the version though.

Easiest thing might be to have whoever created it save it as html or rtf and send you that.

Reply to
Erik Newman

Hi, We have mathcad and we can help you to tranlate as html or rtf files but these new files will not have any properties of mathcad file i.e you cannot have calculation into rtf or html it will be plain texte and equations.

Yves R

"Robert Dodier" a écrit dans le message de news: snipped-for-privacy@b28g2000cwb.googlegroups.com...

Reply to
Yves Rossignol