New *Eng-i* International Initials for Engineers

If you are a FULLY paid-up accrediated Graduate Engineer with any of
the Engineering Societies mentioned below, then you are entitled to use
the new International Initials, *Eng-i* FREE until 1st. January 2007.
Thereafter, there should be a SMALL charge to cover Trademarks, legal
and administrative costs etc.
See website,
which is under construction.
Regards,
Fintan Lynch, B.E., Eng-i
Engineers Ireland.
Engineering Council (UK).
Engineers Australia.
IPENZ (NZ).
IEI (India).
NSPE (US).
CCPE (CANADA).
The Hong Kong Institution of Engineers.
Pakistan Engineering council.
Professional Engineers Board (Singapore).
ECSA (South Africa).
Reply to
fintan
No, but you could have got the world's undying gratitude. As their site says: "If we had not got Professions we would most certainly be living in a corrupt society." Apparently coherent communication skills are not required for an Eng-i, or Tec-i or what have you.
Reply to
jeff

Site Timeline