International Orange

A kit I am building requires Model Master 4682 International Orange
(FS12197). Testors paint is not available locally (I know I can order
online) so I am looking for a Tamiya or Gunze equivalent.
I've looked at conversion charts online but am unsure what colour to
use. This is the colour:

Any ideas?
Reply to
Obviousman
Obviousman wrote in news:yChVn.369$vD2.280@news- server.bigpond.net.au:
I don't think that is international orange. IO hurts the eyes, that is a good bit subtler. Try Tamiya orange with some red and/or brown. It will dry semigloss and you'll have to coat wiht Future but it will probably level better anyway.
Reply to
Gray Ghost
Gunze Orange will do the trick, there is a gallery of a few RAAF Macchi builds here:

There are a few threads over at
mention the Gunze Orange, just seach Macchi Orange
Ray
Reply to
Ray

Site Timeline