rotary seal for polishing slurry

i'm looking for a rotary seal, either a face seal or radial seal, that
is capable of sealing abrasive slurry (water and 5 micron aluminium
oxide particles) at 20 bar pressure, 200 rpm, 6mm bore, 20mm approx
outer diameter. we've tried ptfe lip seals but these wear very quickly.
Deublin do some silicon carbide face seals which would do the job, but
these are much too large to fit into our design. does anybody know of
any other suppliers? thanks.
Reply to
bob
Seems to me that you need a "blown" seal with pressure gas or liquid providing continuous efflux out of the seal.
Brian Whatcott Altus OK
Reply to
Brian Whatcott