Dorr-Oliver 96 S2 Thickener

I have a client having sudden failures with several of their thicheners. The function of the thickeners is to act primarily as a
wash for the tailings from the mineral processing end. Basically we have identified that the failures are due to stress corrosion cracking from ammonia. Has their being any other experience amount users and what has been done to prevent it?