Purchasing lathe

I am thinking about purchasing a small bench lathe to turn rotors, make
bushings, spacers, and some other different things. I would like to purchase
a really good, in detail book about lathe operation. Like a all-in-one book
on machining with a lathe. Thanks for any advice
Reply to
John Robertson
No advice from me, just a good ol' cross posting. ;) (what CPing is really good for?)
Alvin in AZ
Reply to
alvinj
South Bend's "How To Run A Lathe" under $10 from Lindey Books But forget about turning a brake rotor on a standard engine lathe. It takes a dedicated machine - or less than $10 each at your local parts store. Use the lathe for bushings & spacers.
Reply to
Rex

Site Timeline