Re: new periodic wares on Wikipedia

> >> I took many hours to make over the main and new tables, as the former >> was a ripoff of WebElements and lookd like flesh-eating rashes with >> huene blocks that didn't even hold any likeness to their series. Like >> the Windows palette, their hues were all over the map for nedeles >> contrast. I brouhd in a stepwise spectrum, made the inert gases >> black, and filld out the greatter valences on the last table. I also >> went around the site to leave oxidation states everywhere, in the >> heavy transitions, inner transitions, and overheavies. >> >> What is not done yet is that the elements' states should be in SATP >> and not the foolish STP that the IUPAC sets. > > You should be killed, the body burned, the ashes dumped into a > volcano, and a HUD housing development built on the volcano's flanks. >

Seconded !

Reply to
Grimly Fiendish

[Al]
[hanson] ... Al, for crying out loud, why do you wish that on HER, Autymn? It's just the broad's opinion which doesn't have any impact on nature, except onto YOUR brain. Now, what does that tell you about yourself. ... ahahaha... Thanks for the laughs... ahahaha... ahahanson
Reply to
hanson