Open Poitions

Pardon for the interruption of the Tech discussion. My comapny is searching for 1. Chief Metallurgist and 3 Process Mets.
Our comapny is a Steel processing, heat treater.
Positions are located in Pittsburgh PA.
Any referrals would be appreciated.
Please contact: Charlie Lamb Summit Consultants snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com

Is inability to spell or type a required condition ? If so you should get plenty candidates, asshole.
On 1 Feb 2007 12:24:57 -0800, "duesenberg1speedster"

===============Thanks for the leads for people in the field.
Perfect spelling does not contribute to the information content.
Unka George (George McDuffee) ============================...and at the end of the fight is a tombstone white with the name of the late deceased, and the epitaph drear: A Fool lies here, who tried to hustle the East.
Rudyard Kipling The Naulahka, ch. 5, heading (1892).