Open Poitions

Pardon for the interruption of the Tech discussion. My comapny is searching for 1. Chief Metallurgist and 3 Process Mets.

Our comapny is a Steel processing, heat treater.

Positions are located in Pittsburgh PA.

Any referrals would be appreciated.

Please contact: Charlie Lamb Summit Consultants snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com

Reply to
duesenberg1speedster

Is inability to spell or type a required condition ? If so you should get plenty candidates, asshole.

Reply to
Grimly Fiendish

================ Thanks for the leads for people in the field.

Perfect spelling does not contribute to the information content.

Unka George (George McDuffee) ============================= ...and at the end of the fight is a tombstone white with the name of the late deceased, and the epitaph drear: ?A Fool lies here, who tried to hustle the East.?

Rudyard Kipling The Naulahka, ch. 5, heading (1892).

Reply to
F. George McDuffee