Rockwool, mineral wool and slagwool info

I am searching for info and bibliography about the production of rockwool, mineral wool and slag wool. If anyone know where I can find any info I would really appreciate it.

Thanks in advance Theodore

Reply to
theovert

Theodore:

A good starting point would be to find a university library that has the Encyclopedia of Chemical Technology.

You could also do a google search. The following manufacture link turned up.

Pittsburgh Pete

DISCLAIMER

We don't believe what we write, and neither should you. Information furnished to you is for topical (external) use only. This information may not be worth any more than either a groundhog turd, or what you paid for it (nothing). The author may not even have been either sane or sober when he wrote it down. Don't worry, be happy.

Reply to
Pittsburgh Pete