Smelting Machine Manufacturers

I am looking for a Smelter Manufacturer/Manufacturers who have a diverse experience with different materials. Some may impossible to
pull off. The ones I am looking at are: 1. Pelletized Plastic. 2. Cathode Ray Tubes. 3. Batteries (Lithium Ion, NiCad, NIMH, other types of Lithium Batteries, and Alkaline batteries). 4.Separation of soldering from copper, silver, etc. Many Thanks in advance.