2-56 push nuts?

I'm looking for a source for 2-56 push nuts. McMaster has let me down.

Reply to
rangerssuck

I'd try Small Parts inc.

Karl

Reply to
Karl Townsend

I'd never thought of push nuts as threaded. Thought that was the hammer on type used on kid's toys. Usually about 3/8" or so.

Pete Keillor

Reply to
Pete Keillor

[ ... ]

Some are rectangular with two tabs which engage a common thread at a fairly shallow angle, and you *can* unscrew the screw they are on. The kind you are mentioning is really not made to *ever* come off.

Here is what they look like -- the upper image, not the lower one

Enjoy, DoN.

Reply to
DoN. Nichols