2-56 push nuts?

I'm looking for a source for 2-56 push nuts. McMaster has let me down.
Reply to
Loading thread data ...
I'd try Small Parts inc.
Reply to
Karl Townsend
I'd never thought of push nuts as threaded. Thought that was the hammer on type used on kid's toys. Usually about 3/8" or so.
Pete Keillor
Reply to
Pete Keillor
[ ... ]
Some are rectangular with two tabs which engage a common thread at a fairly shallow angle, and you *can* unscrew the screw they are on. The kind you are mentioning is really not made to *ever* come off.
Here is what they look like -- the upper image, not the lower one
Enjoy, DoN.
Reply to
DoN. Nichols

PolyTech Forum website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.