About SavannahToolHouse

Just thought I would let you know that I got a terrific deal on a Freud non-ferrous metal circular saw blade from The Savannah Toolhouse out of Savannah GA. I figure I saved close to $30 ordering from them because their price was cheaper than other online sources that I checked, plus they offered free shipping. Their web site deals mostly with woodworking equipment, but when I called and spoke with Erik, he indicated that they carry a lot more than what is on their web page. Check them out at

.

Lane

Reply to
lane