Accu rite DRO problem

I have an Accu rite DRO on my 9X42 thi is a two axis model. The problem is that some of the keys do not work and I have found that there is bad contact
between the etched ribbon connector that goes from the keyboard to the circuit board. This has a connector that is called an amp trio mate. Now no one out there is willing to sell me one or two pieces but rather a min of 480 pcs at .25 cents a piece. anybody know where I should go looking for such components. I have a surplus place about 50 minutes drive, I'd rather just order the specific product I need pay S+H and get it. thanks, JOhn
Try Newark Electronics and/or Resource Electronics LLoyd

Have you tried Accurite? I got their number by asking J&L for it. Bet MSC will have it also. Accurite gave me the best tech service I HAVE EVER HAD! GREAT PEOPLE.
Karl

I've found that some online catalogs are difficult to locate certain parts, particularly connectors. Sizes, separate terminals etc.
If you can't find the connector quickly, you could just use ribbon cable to replace the flex circuit. Strip and solder at both ends, keeping the same orientation of the original connectors/connections. This will work well for low voltage signal cables that don't need to move constantly (like CD or scanner heads).

is
contact
Now
of