Aluminum and/or Brass Blacking Fluid- where to buy?

Hi Group: Where can I buy Aluminum Blacking fluid in around 75 to 100 ounze bottels? I only find sources who all sell the same 3 oz-bottle from Birchwood, which is between $6 and $8. This is crazy for two reasons: The fluid itself is very cheap to manufacture - and I do not need 3 ounces but around 75 or 100 ounzes for dipping etc. I have also found recipes for making such coloring fluids, but then I do not know where I could buy small quantities of all those chemicals either. Can someone help?

Reply to
Euroserve

For chemicals you might try

Randy