Animated and Re-animated Metal

Forgetfulness and frantic schedules might give you a better return, wicked punster.

-- Know how to listen, and you will profit even from those who talk badly. -- Plutarch

Reply to
Larry Jaques

They've got a place of honor on my bookshelf -- but I'll note that it's a good thing the students were at Caltech. I doubt many undergrads could follow those lectures.

Reply to
Joe Pfeiffer

Scary, that! I wish the guy learned to control the choke/mixture a bit better and a bit earlier. Not one person there had safety glasses or goggles on, either.

-- Know how to listen, and you will profit even from those who talk badly. -- Plutarch

Reply to
Larry Jaques

Indeed. If I recall correctly, most of the undergrads bailed and the classrooms were still full of graduate students and other Prof's 'sitting in' to hear Feynman's unique perspectives on well known Physics.

Pete

Reply to
Pete Snell