Any Automation / Fabricators in the house?

Looking to shoot a customer with some immediate machine build needs to a company that can:

Provide a fixture stand with guarding, electrical panels, possible vacuum system for drilling debris, light curtains, etc.

We will supply the drilling equipment.

If you know someone who can handle this with a high level of professionalism and quality, please let me know by direct reply to autodrill AT verizon DOT net.

My current supplier is so swamped with projects that their delivery time does not meet the customer's needs.

Thank you for any help you can offer folks!

Regards, Joe Agro, Jr. (800) 871-5022 x113

01.908.542.0244 Flagship Site:
/ Pneumatic Drills:
Spindle Drills:
Tapping: