Anybody need a Wilton Pow-R-Arm?

Ive got two of them available and for sale..... very near NOS from the looks of it, with the rather rare accordion rubber covers. Ive actually got 3 of them..but one of them is an old standby I use a fair amount in the shop. These two are from the estate Im cleaning out

If one needs photos of these two, simply ask and Ill shoot you some.

They are great for mounting vises, work holders and other similar devices. Lots of guys mount a plate on them and then carve wood on them as they can be swiveled, rotated in just about any postition and then locked into place. I use mine with a 4 inch vise to hold gun stocks for inletting and for other out of postion work.

Look for the 301 series and check the specs

They will hold up to 70 lbs in postion.

Make me an offer on one, and we can haggle.

Gunner

  1. Lie
Gunner