Anyone know small Baldor TENV motors well?

I received some that look like they are missing a plug... Sorta...

See photo here:

or

Shouldn't this be sealed for a TENV???

I know I should use the "drop box" but I'm too busy to find where I saved the info to find it... If that makes sense.

Regards, Joe Agro, Jr. (800) 871-5022

01.908.542.0244 Automatic / Pneumatic Drills:
Spindle Drills:
V8013-R
Reply to
Joe AutoDrill

I have seen small TENV motors in Air Conditioning with drain plugs. Just in case you get condensation inside and want it to have a safe way to get it out. And multiple plugs, depending on what side ends up being 'down' on the finished item.

The only time it's critical is for Explosion-Proof.

-->--

Reply to
Bruce L. Bergman

I agree, but this one seems to be missing the plug itself - leaving the end of the shaft exposed and all...

Since the customer will be running collant, I'm afraid some will splash up there and in... There is a small drain hole which is not supposed to be covered... But this is much larger.

Reply to
Joe AutoDrill