Anyone recognize this 1890 fire engine?

I'm scanning and archiving hundreds of family slides, most taken between
1955 and 1964. No family is left alive to identify any slides not
marked.
Below the seat it says "Fire Engine of 1890".
Judging from slides that seem to match the general scenery, I think this
was taken around 1957-58, but I have no idea where. This could be
anywhere from Northern California, out to Wyoming, or perhaps Canada.
Anyone recognize this and know the location?
Thanks,
Jon Anderson
Reply to
Jon Anderson
"Knott" Fire engine? Looks like a Knott! don't know about the location.
Mike
Reply to
mike