Atlas lathe prints

Maybe everybody else in the world knew it, but I just found out that the Clausing service center sells prints of some Atlas lathe parts for $5.00 to $25.00 each.

Pete Stanaitis

Reply to
spaco

Pete, did you get what you neeeded to know on that Atlas?

If you need pictures of any configuration, let me know. I have a ton of them from when I was trying to assemble a basket case a couple years ago.

Rex

Reply to
Rex

I think I am in pretty good shape now, but I won't know for sure until the QCGB I bought on Ebay arrives. I bought a tumbler with gears on Ebay a year or two ago, or so I thought, but I don't think its for an Atlas at all. The casting numbers aren't even close. The gear ratios are pretty close, tho. Thanks for the offer. I may be in more trouble than I think. My most recent fing was of a tumbler that I had never seen anything like before. It is for a QCGB upgrade that Atlas used to sell. It has a cast handle that is part of the whole tumbler casting. I am waiting for a drawing to see what's up.

Pete Stanaitis

Rex wrote:

Reply to
spaco

It shouldn't come as a surprise to anyone, but they will also sell drawings for at least some Clausing machine tool parts that are no longer made or sold. Not too many machine tool companies out there provide that sort of service.

Mike

Reply to
Mike Henry