Bandit 8300 CNC control on Bridgeport

Someone has a Bridgeport with a Bandit 8300 CNC control on it. It has massive servos on it. I am not familiar with this control but will probably convert it over to something newer if I pick it up. Any one have any experience with this control and have any idea haw many amps the servos require. Would Geckos run these? Thanks, Steve

Reply to
Sierevello

bandit servo have resolvers gekos need encoders with paulse

Reply to
HaroldA102