Be careful!

Just got a request for private information from "ebay", which, of course, was not from them. I forwarded the bogus email to ebay snipped-for-privacy@ebay.com, along with a copy of the header, and was notified that it was not from them. There's still someone out there trying to get your personal information, folks, Heads up!

Harold

Reply to
Harold & Susan Vordos

Yep, I got another one too. If you're using Outlook Express, just wave your cursor over the URL they want you to click on and notice that the address it wants to send you to (shown on the bottom status bar) is

*not* the one on the page. Very tricky.

Gary

Reply to
Gary Coffman