big shaper vise

"By calling attention to 'a well regulated militia', the 'security' of the nation, and the right of each citizen 'to keep and bear arms', our founding fathers recognized the essentially civilian nature of our economy. Although it is extremely unlikely that the fears of governmental tyranny which gave rise to the Second Amendment will ever be a major danger to our nation, the Amendment still remains an important declaration of our basic civilian-military relationships, in which every citizen must be ready to participate in the defense of his country. For that reason, I believe the Second Amendment will always be important." -- Senator John F. Kennedy, (D) 1960

Reply to
Gunner

Love the comment - "Can load it with our forklift." That is some vise!

Martin

Reply to
Eastburn

The vise I have for my 14" shaper..well..Im a bit stronger than some...but it gives me pause before I pull that puppy off...and make sure nothing is underneath when I do. But then, Im getting old..so.

Gunner