Bobcat welder follow up

I talked to some who has a Wisconsin 18 Hp generator engine, it was converted to propane. the seller said he will let it go for next to nothing, he has no use for it with the tapered shaft, any chance these use the bolt pattern as the Bobcat welder? I hope to get out to see him in the next few weeks time is tight right now.

Reply to
Waynemak