Miller bobcat motor question

I just picked up a bobcac 225g welder with the onan 16 hp engine. the motor does need some work and the seller took it apart. Do these welders use a
standard bolt/shaft set up? I know many of the generators use the same engine layout. I talked to some one selling a 2 cylinder wisconsin engine that came off a generator, he is willing to sell it for a low cost (he has no use for the tapered shaft) any chance this will bolt up? I do have the machines to make some adjustments, but a direct fit would be nice i think these welders came with other makes of engines.