Broken arm drill press

I need to find a new manufacturer of a broken arm drill press. I am trying to find a good design for a cnc radial arm drill and I think I could modify one of these.

Reply to
Kevin Doney

Grant Erwin

it's got a brother a 'broken arm router'

Reply to
Chris Oates

on this page

look for D4810 DRILLS, HEAVY DUTY & SENSITIVE STERLING BROKEN ARM DRILL

Reply to
Chris Oates

Reply to
Grant Erwin

Reply to
John D. Farr

Yeah, I couldn't make it out either. But, a search on ebay for "broken arm" produced two hits: 2575075240 and 2575074042.

It also turned up a nice photo of Chief Broken Arm. Frankly, I surprised there weren't more 'interesting' results, given the search criteria...

Reply to
Doug Smith