Building full-auto weapon

Really fun to shoot.

Gunner

"A vote for Kerry is a de facto vote for bin Laden." Strider

Reply to
Gunner

If memory serves, you can only make a machine gun at home if you are not likely to purchase one; you are not interfering with interstate commerce. Thus, the only people who are "free" to make a Home Machine Gun are those barred by law from purchasing one. Which makes a certain kind of sense, considering that this is also the court (i believe) which ruled, quite rightly in my opinion, that felons are not required to register any firearms due tot he Federal Constitutional protection against self-incrimination.

Reply to
pyotr filipivich

It is here in Washington state. Expressly in the statue.

That is the other issue. Like I said, in Washington Sate it is illegal to have a full-auto machine gun in your possession unless you are on duty and under orders. You can't have parts unless you are a repair or manufacturing site with a contract to make same (parts or a full auto rifle/machinegun.

Of course as my liberal friend says "What They don't know about, they don't know about."

Reply to
pyotr filipivich