gatling gun

Anyone know what it's worth? $100,000 or so?

Anywhere to get plans to make one? How much on these things are castings?

scroll down to lot #550

Remove 333 to reply. Randy

Reply to
Randy333

There are two sets of Gattling gun plans from two different designers available for a reasonable fee on-line. Both plans are for .22LR. Under US law as long as it remains crank operated it is legal to make and possess. Some states have additional laws which would prohibit the possession of such a gun. You know which states those are I am sure. Because the feed mechanism is classed as a hopper, not a magazine. It does not violated magazine capacity laws, but some draconian states may interpret that differently. Be advised that if you motorize the mechanism it automatically is classed as a machine gun by the ATF, and that is illegal to manufacture or possess. Even with a tax stamp for an automatic weapon.

I am summarizing what I have read. Your mileage may vary.

Reply to
Bob La Londe

if You join weapons guild, you can download these plans:

you won't get in without an account

There are a few builds showing how it was done on there too.

MONSTER HUGE PROJECT

Reply to
Karl Townsend

Wow what a web site can't see nothing without signing in, I was expecting at least some kind of summary page, maybe a FAQ.

Is it worth joining?

If I would ever try to build one it would be .22 or possibly 9MM, I don't think anything else would be affordable to shoot.

Remove 333 to reply. Randy

Reply to
Randy333

Wes was building the .22 version. He still sticks his head in here once in awhile. Might want to try giving him a bump if you have any specific questions.

Reply to
Leon Fisk

All your data are belong to us.

-NSA

Reply to
Steve Walker

The site is for folks building their own weapons. If that's you, its great. Its how i spend most of my free time anymore.

Karl

Reply to
Karl Townsend

Karl, thanks for the link. But every time I tried to generate a password they said it was an error. Combination's of upper and lower case, letters and numbers, and as little as 6 and as much as 15 kept being refused.

What do they want?????

Reply to
Bob Millerremove.us

probably a programmer with a clue.

Reply to
Cydrome Leader

I don't know, but I just successfully registered. Password was three numbers followed by six lower case letters.

Did you get the "Builders helping Builders" motto right?

David

Reply to
David R. Birch

probably a non web based email address

Reply to
F Murtz

Or a working provider based email address.

Reply to
F Murtz

ection is active.

Now you could get all in one from Hello World Magazine. The Hello World Mag azine is a free online magazine which deals with fashion, beauty, homemade craft, recipe, entertainment, study, traveling and much more only for you. It would change your lifestyle.

mahamahafarhat