cnc control for sale

Hey all, Before I put this on ebay I'll offer it here. I have a Fanuc 3M control for a mill. It was running until the PLC crapped out. I bought new PLCs, had them programmed, and the machine still won't work. The control thinks that e-stop is on or something. I have the 3 manuals that Fanuc sells for this control. I am removing it and putting an Ajax retrofit on the machine. So, all or part of the Fanuc 3M control is for sale. I will be keeping the transformer and the contactors. $800.00 bux takes it all. I'm just north of seattle. Cheers, Eric R Snow

Reply to
Eric R Snow