Looking for used machine vendor in KY or OH

Looking for a used machinery vendor in KY or Southern Ohio. Any one have suggestions?? Primarily looking for cast off accessories.Please include any know salvage places.

Pedroman

Reply to
Pedroman

I see a lot of stuff on ebay that I would love to have listed out of Dayton, Ohio. Look in your area for machinery on ebay and check out the ones that list at low or no reserve.

Reply to
ATP

A couple of used machine dealers in Cincy are Great American Equipment

and Cincinnati Machines

Mark Powell

Mark Powell