Coke cleans toilets

Things to do with Coca-Cola Diet Coke - Business Insider
Pour it around the rim [of tthe toilet] and let it flow into the bowl. Let
it sit for about an hour and then scrub off any stubborn stains with a toil et brush. Flush once you're done. Remove stains from clothes: If you get gr ease stains on your clothes, you can break up the stain with a can of Coke. May 29, 2015
-- http://www.businessinsider.com/things-to-do-with-coca-cola-diet-coke-201 5-5 ----------------------------------------
Does using Coke-a-Cola actually work to clean a toilet? I've read it in emails, but never actually tried.
Related Questions Using Pepsi to Clean Your Toilet? Coke vs. Water what would u drink? I've heard you can clean toilets with Coca-Cola, why do we still drink it a fter knowing that?
Are these facts about water & coke true?
-- https://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid 06012703265
Trevor Wilson wrote:

et it sit for about an hour and then scrub off any stubborn stains with a t oilet brush. Flush once you're done. Remove stains from clothes: If you get grease stains on your clothes, you can break up the stain with a can of Co ke.May 29, 2015

2015-5

t after knowing that?

chlorination

Every five or six pool cleanings can use a muriatic acid flush. And if you rub muriatic acid on your car's hubcaps after a car wash on a sunny day, m ake sure your sunglasses are on to keep out all of that glare.