Coke cleans toilets

Things to do with Coca-Cola Diet Coke - Business Insider

Pour it around the rim [of tthe toilet] and let it flow into the bowl. Let it sit for about an hour and then scrub off any stubborn stains with a toil et brush. Flush once you're done. Remove stains from clothes: If you get gr ease stains on your clothes, you can break up the stain with a can of Coke. May 29, 2015

--

5-5

Does using Coke-a-Cola actually work to clean a toilet? I've read it in emails, but never actually tried.

Related Questions Using Pepsi to Clean Your Toilet? Coke vs. Water what would u drink? I've heard you can clean toilets with Coca-Cola, why do we still drink it a fter knowing that?

Are these facts about water & coke true?

--

bruce2bowser

et it sit for about an hour and then scrub off any stubborn stains with a t oilet brush. Flush once you're done. Remove stains from clothes: If you get grease stains on your clothes, you can break up the stain with a can of Co ke.May 29, 2015

t after knowing that?

chlorination

Every five or six pool cleanings can use a muriatic acid flush. And if you rub muriatic acid on your car's hubcaps after a car wash on a sunny day, m ake sure your sunglasses are on to keep out all of that glare.

Reply to
bruce2bowser