cool tool dealer

perhaps you know this place already. Just a little help for this guy's biz

Nicely organized and well run El Cajon ca 619 444 7717 he has a billion tons of of really cools stuff and I have no stake in it at all Just check out this place if you need something because he prolly has it.

Reply to
daniel peterman

Yeah it's spam, but it's pretty cool spam:)

Reply to
bamboo

Ive been to Murphy's. Neat place, a bit pricey though in a lot of the stuff.

Apex is much much better....

Gunner

Gunner Asch

Have an addy, Gunner?

Thx... Bill

Reply to
BillP

Yeah, this was my same thought. I spent almost an hour looking at this place. Mike

Reply to
mj

Bring your lunch when you go...

Gunner

"The importance of morality is that people behave themselves even if nobody's watching. There are not enough cops and laws to replace personal morality as a means to produce a civilized society. Indeed, the police and criminal justice system are the last desperate line of defense for a civilized society. Unfortunately, too many of us see police, laws and the criminal justice system as society's first line of defense." --Walter Williams

Reply to
Gunner

Thx, Gun!!!

Bill

Reply to
BillP

for electronics, I've had good luck with Ford Electronics, in Santa Ana, CA - 714-521-8080

Reply to
william_b_noble