Cyclone Motors - beware - Taig/Sherline owners

I ordered & paid for, via PayPal a motor, controller, pulley & belt set from

After a series of exchanges it has become apparant that not only will the goods never ship, I will be out my money. I sensed red flags when I had to follow up on receipt of the order. Which was responded with a "... your order will ship in 10 days". Which came, and went. Then a story as to how his supplier sent a shipment on Dec 4, and that approximately a week after that I would be in business. Anyway, without going into the long and boring details, my recommendation is to steer clear of this outfit.

This tops my all time list of aggrivations. Total dishonesty, out and out lies. Very Babin-esque.

Reply to
John Hofstad-Parkhill

I don't know about the company you are dealing with, but I bought a small steam engine kit from PM Engineering and paid extra for Priority Mail (2-3 days). After more than a week I called them to see what was wrong and was told it went out as scheduled on Dec 5th. I thought they were shining me on and hadn't shipped on time. I received it on Dec 16th, and sure enough, it was post marked Dec 5th. Tis the season... Good Luck.

Reply to
Ron Thompson

Thanks Ron.

You're right. In my case however, there has been no shipment. Just promises to do so.

Reply to
John Hofstad-Parkhill

Did you use your credit card to pay for it with Paypal?. If so you can dispute the charges through your credit card company. One warning though Paypal requires you to use there complaint service before you dispute the charges. Not doing so can cause your Paypal account to be "froze".

Jeff T.

Reply to
Jeff Tice

i sent them email to go to the newsgroup to read your post.. see if this helps.

Reply to
jim