Do not trust your pit bulls to just anyone

What, and raise the IQ level for the org?

Reply to
Larry Jaques

neighbors-dogs-1/

Question: will the judge sentence him to hard labor as a sheep herder?

Reply to
Tim Wescott

Big deal! The average IQ wouldn't go up more than 1 point.

Reply to
Michael A. Terrell

Talk about taking a sheep shot...

Reply to
Michael A. Terrell

Mikey, Mikey, Mikey. Why are you punnishing us so?

Reply to
Larry Jaques

Because you deserve it. ;-)

Reply to
Michael A. Terrell

Too smart.

Reply to
Tom Gardner

Gee, what do you think?

Reply to
Tom Gardner

Ummm. Aaa, no...

Reply to
Tom Gardner

But of course. You _did_ catch the double entendre, non?

Reply to
Larry Jaques

They would soon take it over. ;-)

Reply to
Michael A. Terrell

Too bad. It would have been perfect for that cross dressing political candidate. ;-)

Reply to
Michael A. Terrell

What do you thinnk?

Reply to
Michael A. Terrell

ing-neighbors-dogs-1/

The thing is that if any of them HAD actually shot a pit bull, hell would r ain down on them. The only lobbyists (aside from big business) more powerfu l than the NRA are those representing dog owners. My city passed an ordinan ce banning pit bulls and was rewarded with a cease and desist from the stat e. When I called my state legislator, I was told that this comes from the federal level, and don't even waste your time fighting it - it's way bigger than you think.

That said, we had a neighbor who kept his rottweiler chained up in the yard 24/7, rain or shine, hot or cold. The dog virtually never stopped howling. Finally, after the umpteenth phone call, a rescue group, escorted by the p olice, confiscated the dog.

Reply to
rangerssuck

Admitting that biology has a strong influence on animal behavior has far-reaching consequences for those in the business of countering this fundamental fact of evolution.

Jon

Reply to
Jon Danniken

Gee, I wonder who you mean.

Reply to
Tom Gardner

The one who ran for mayor. It even made the news in Florida.

Reply to
Michael A. Terrell

Denis is the most honest politician I ever knew of! I had breakfast with him a couple of times at a diner he used to frequent.

Reply to
Tom Gardner

They do actually. A NYC cop friend had to shoot one around 1990 when they still had 38's. It bounced off the skull, and the dog shook its head and calmed down so he didn't have to shoot again.

Reply to
Tom Del Rosso