Does somebody take posts off of this newsgroup if they don't like them?

Ooops, sorry about that.

Reply to
JHanson

I'll give it a look Monday. I looked up the transformer and it is rated at 135C rise. That itself seems nuts. That is a lot of wasted energy.

Wes

Wes

an assembly

a small plc

Is it something like this, where the core is operated partially in saturation for voltage regulation purposes?

--Winston

Reply to
Winston