Drill press

On Tue, 01 Dec 2009 17:31:37 -0500, the infamous Wes scrawled the following:

Yeah, 'twas a BIN. The guy/gal had sold 358 before me and had a 100% positive feedback, so it looked clean enough. It has only been ten days, and from Shanghai, that's not long enough. I'll give it another week before I start to worry. I'm still waiting for my free upgrade to Win7, too, and after 10 days, it still says "Fulfilling" on the status page of the website.

-- Some days, it's not even worth chewing through the restraints.

Reply to
Larry Jaques

I've received similar items in about 15 to 17 days. Both Hong Kong and Shanghai.

Reply to
bw

It would be interesting to know what they really are - maybe 2G or 4G with the hacked reported capacity set to 64G... as so many are on e*ay I'm not curious enough to waste^H^H^H^H risk the price of a nice lunch to find out..

Reply to
Spehro Pefhany

If you ever get that 64GB thumb drive, make sure you can copy 64GB of data on and back off.

I've seen Win7, yuck!

Wes

Wes