Ebay craziness

This is the nice thing that actually *works* with ebay in most cases. I've frankly never been badly rooked in an ebay transaction, where the entirely wrong item is sent or the thing that is sent is not as shown in the description of the auction.

The closest I've come was when I bid on one dial indicator and a different, more accurate one was shipped. After contacting the seller to alert him that somebody else might be wanting the one I got, nothing more ever came of it.

But the stuff that this bozo is showing has no real connection with what he says is showing.

It's like in a regular ebay auction, somebody is saying 'sports car for sale' and in the photo is a bunch of bicycles - with a parking lot of cars in the background. Now who the hell is gonna bid on *that*.

LOL. BTW, thanks for the new departure handbook. Anything in particular you might be seeking, Ned?

Jim

jim rozen

LOL! That's a Mainer!

And thanks for the description of the bidspotter auctions, I'm probably not going to be involved in it but at least I understand how it works now.

Reply to
Jack Erbes

Forgiveness for the next stupid thing I post? I hope you find the book useful, if not, pass it on.

Ned

Reply to
Ned Simmons

Reply to