Exploded diagrams for EMCO

Hi all,

I am looking for the exploded diagrams of the Emco Super 11 Taper turning attachment and the Emco Maximat v13 quick change tool post. These will both be in the manuals. I own an Emco Maximat V10 and try to build the taper turning attachment and quick change tool post.

Thanks

Wayne

Reply to
Wayne Fallows

================== see page 5 of

This is for the V10 but may be of help. you can see both the operating and spare parts manuals at
of page

Unka' George [George McDuffee]

------------------------------ Watch out w'en you'er gittin all you want. Fattenin' hogs ain't in luck.

Joel Chandler Harris (1848-1908), U.S. journalist. Uncle Remus: His Songs and His Sayings, "Plantation Proverbs" (1880).

Reply to
F. George McDuffee

at

bottom of page