Exploded diagrams for EMCO

Hi all,
I am looking for the exploded diagrams of the Emco Super 11 Taper
turning attachment and the Emco Maximat v13 quick change tool post.
These will both be in the manuals. I own an Emco Maximat V10 and try
to build the taper turning attachment and quick change tool post.
Thanks
Wayne
Reply to
Wayne Fallows
================== see page 5 of
This is for the V10 but may be of help. you can see both the operating and spare parts manuals at
of page
Unka' George [George McDuffee] ------------------------------ Watch out w'en you'er gittin all you want. Fattenin' hogs ain't in luck.
Joel Chandler Harris (1848-1908), U.S. journalist. Uncle Remus: His Songs and His Sayings, "Plantation Proverbs" (1880).
Reply to
F. George McDuffee
at
bottom of page