FA: 4" Northfield 3 Jaw Precision Air Chuck for Hardinge HC Lathe

On Jun 24, 3:17pm, "Stormin Mormon"

Did Brian Tell? Did he tell you he sent me a video too? :-) Marty
On Jun 23, 8:05am, snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com wrote:

I had several email inquiries about the model number of the Northfield precision chuck, so I called Northfield this morning and gave them the serial number. It is a model number 450 and opens to .100" Backplate can be changed to fit another lathe no problem. Marty