FA - collet chuck NMTB-40 - no idea what collets it uses though

This collet chuck came with my Abene mill - for the life of me I can't figure out what collets it uses, so I've given up and put it up for auction on e-bay - if one of you fine folks recognizes it, and tells me what collets it uses, maybe I"ll kill the auction and keep it - or, maybe not - if you can use it, it's a really nice holder in very nice condition.

here's the link. Let the speculation on what it holds begin - my best guess is B&S 21, but who knows.

William Noble

TG150 ?

I found an auction for holders missing the threaded collar, like yours?

Karl Townsend

yes, those may or may not be the same, but this one is I think the same holder:

auction number 170048282803

so, if anyone recognizes the collet shown in the other auction, maybe we can get somewhere - oh, and if anyone does recognize those collets, do I want to keep this holder?

bill

"Karl Townsend" wrote in message news:DlF5h.6101$ snipped-for-privacy@newsread2.news.pas.earthlink.net...

begin 666 rtCurve.gif M1TE&.#EA" `(`)$``/___^_O[\[.SO___R'Y! 44``,`+ `````(``@```(1

35( Y8PF[#H)QTG$N>SIH5@``.P`` ` end
Reply to
William Noble

Looks like a TG 100 to me.

Reply to
J. Carroll

It sure is close. I compared it to my TG100s. The one in the pic gets larger after the neck ring. My TG100s are slightly smaller here. Here's an Ebay pic of TG100

Karl

Reply to
Karl Townsend

Hmmmmmm. It's a pickle alright.