fa - here's a project for someone who needs a vacuum pump

Here is a vacuum pump that I'm not going to fix - needs a new motor stator (in fact right now the stator is not even there) - but it's an expensive pump for someone who would like to tackle a project - either install a stator from another motor, or do some machining and make the armature into a pulley and drive with a separate motor, or ?? - whatever you do it would be a project - here's the link if you are interested (actually, the link is the same whether you are interested or not, just whether you follow it might be the variable).

William Noble

I think these items may interest the crowd here:

  1. a new, in box Dayton 3 belt 7 inch sheave - cast iron, the real thing not a pot metal piece of junk
  2. I have a huge pile of wooden boat magazines - a few are listed on ebay, but I have most issues from 20 to 200 - these are from an estate, if you want any, let me know what ones you want and you can get them before I put the lot on ebay - issues 19 and below are on ebay now, here's one link:

** Posted from

**

Reply to
William Noble