fa - here's a project for someone who needs a vacuum pump

Here is a vacuum pump that I'm not going to fix - needs a new motor stator (in fact right now the stator is not even there) - but it's an expensive
pump for someone who would like to tackle a project - either install a stator from another motor, or do some machining and make the armature into a pulley and drive with a separate motor, or ?? - whatever you do it would be a project - here's the link if you are interested (actually, the link is the same whether you are interested or not, just whether you follow it might be the variable).
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item00238178066
--
Bill
www.wbnoble.com