fa: hydraulic pump adapter

these were available after WWII/Korea so that folks could buy surplus hydraulic pumps and use them productively in their shop/equipment - I don't see them any more, helping a friend get rid of stuff that he needs to dispose of (he has waaaaay too much stuff) and I know there are folks here who would have a use for it - it will need new ball bearings, all details are on the auction page - it probably works with other pumps as well as aircraft stuff, it looks like a standard flange and mount

here's the link

Bill Noble