fa: really nice stainless matheson regulator

I've been picking up Matheson regulators when I can find them to resell to feed my tool addiction - this one is really really nice, in fact it's the best one I've seen - so if you have a need for a regulator for use in a corrosive environment, this could be something you are interested in. And, of course, by buying it, you are contributing to a good cause - my tool collection..........

here's the link

William Noble