FA: The Welder's Bible - Don Geary - SC - 1980

Offered on eBay is the following:

THE WELDER'S BIBLE - A hands-on gide to all kinds of oxyacetylene welding! by Don Geary / Tab Books, Inc. First Edition Stated / 11th Printing copyright 1980

An introduction to the principles and techniques of oxyacetylene welding for the home shop or technical school.

408 pages, black-and-white photographs and numerous black-and-white drawings/illustrations throughout. Condition: Good+

Bidding starts at just $3.00 and shipping, handlling, AND insurance is just $3.50. My feedback rating is 1,237 and 100%. I've been an eBay member since January 1997.

katie-mae