Fire

We heard on the radio that there is a brush fire about 1km north of OK Falls on the east side of Shaha Lake. That sounds awfully close to you. There was no mention of residences being threatened so I assume it's up in the hills. Any info or pics?

Reply to
James J. Weinkam

Sorry, previous posted sent to this group by mistake.

Reply to
James J. Weinkam

Darned computers keep doing what we TELL them to do, and not what we WANT them to do. :-)

Mike Patterson Please remove the spamtrap to email me. "I always wanted to be somebody...I should have been more specific..." - Lily Tomlin

Reply to
Mike Patterson