for sale craftsman/clausing 12 X 36 lathe

Following ad appeared in today's [Tuesday Nov 7,2006] Kansas City Star.

==> I HAVE NO OTHER INFORMATION ON THIS LATHE AND AM JUST POSTING THE AD IN CASE SOMEONE IS INTERESTED AND DON'T KNOW THE PEOPLE INVOLVED.

Reply to
F. George McDuffee

Hey George, What part of KC do you live in?

Reply to
Dave Lyon

======================= About 6 hours south in very south-east corner of Kansas.

I get the KC paper because its the only one of the three city papers we can get here [Tulsa World, Oklahoma City Daily/Sunday Oklahoman and Kansas City Star] that has the NY Times crossword puzzle.

Unka' George (George McDuffee) .............................. Only in Britain could it be thought a defect to be "too clever by half." The probability is that too many people are too stupid by three-quarters.

John Major (b. 1943), British Conservative politician, prime minister. Quoted in: Observer (London, 7 July 1991).

Reply to
F. George McDuffee

Too bad.

I'm about 1 hour north of KC.

Reply to
Dave Lyon

I'm an hour southeast of KC. Don't I remember you from some paintball forumns from back in the day?

Mike (grew up in Independence, MO) Hroller McKnutt Pornstar, Mad Scientist, Genius for Hire Girls chased and caught!

Reply to
Hroller

Yep. rec.sport.paintball

Still hanging around there, but not too many others.

Reply to
Dave Lyon

That was it! I'm too poor to play paintball much anymore... still have two 'Cockers but I think about selling them every once in a while.

Mike